Friday, February 5, 2010

Webbing/Wiggling

Just a few thoughts...

I have collected a some websites using the bookmarking site, Delicious. Many are different self-publishing sites, 3 or so publishing sites for publishing student work, and 2-3 content evaluation sites.

I also uploaded a document named Creative Writing Subject Guide to Google docs. It is the pathfinder I created last semester for my references class. I haven't "shared" it with anyone since I need to enter e-mail addresses. Instead, I clicked get the link and made it open to everyone so I think if you go to the google docs webpage, anyone should be able to open it. I think.

I'm working on a PowerPoint presentation as part of my finished product for this project. I want to take some pictures of some books I checked out from the Curriculum Resource Center--books that were written by kids. I was thinking that would be nice to accompany the youth portion of the PowerPoint on publishing.

Also, I'm slowly making my way through the books I check-out on publishing. Hopefully I will have it all done by tomorrow afternoon and I can be putting the final touches of my project no later than Sunday afternoon. But I might be pushing the deadline just a bit.

Also, I did create a webpage and uploaded it to the school's server as part of a requirement for SLIS S401. Since the webpage is about creative writing, I thought it might be something nice to include; one thing on the page is a partial draft of a story I've been working on, but have yet to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment