Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wiggling

I'm not sure if this works (let me know either way) but here is the link to an article I found about book publishing, specifically Random House publishing company.

http://go.galegroup.com/ps/retrieve.do?sgHitCountType=None&sort=RELEVANCE&inPS=true&prodId=GVRL&userGroupName=iulib_iupui&tabID=T003&searchId=R2&resultListType=RESULT_LIST&contentSegment=&searchType=AdvancedSearchForm&currentPosition=40&contentSet=GALE%7CCX3427200226&&docId=GALECX3427200226&docType=GALE&role=

I found this article through the database, Gale Virtual Reference Library. I think it contains some great information, just not exactly what I was looking for. I've been trying to find information on the means of publishing--sort of information on the "how to" but I haven't found much.

I also found an article about the history of publishing, but again, that wasn't what I was looking for either. I have yet to check out the books suggested to me by the librarian as I haven't had a chance to get up to the stacks and look. Hopefully I can spend my Friday afternoon browsing and then get started on analyzing some of them that hopefully are what I need.

I feel like I haven't been able to do this project justice because I haven't been able to spend as much time as I would like and also because I haven't been able to find the information I am looking for.

If you have any thoughts on the matter, I would love to hear them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment