Saturday, February 6, 2010

Wrapping

Since my goal was to find information on publication, the information I found is to help writers during the publication process. Most of the information I found was for adult writers, but there were a few resources for student writers.

I put together a power point presentation to put together the main ideas of what I found and sorted it by the individual resources. I think anyone who is interested in writing and publishing needs to know about the information I found.

The technology I used for this project is:
  • a web-based tool (Google docs)
  • social bookmark (Delicious)
  • electronic communications tool (ask a librarian, e-mail, forum)
  • productivity tool (cell phone camera, PowerPoint, web page creator)

The web editor I used to create my webpage is Arachnophilia. I created the webpage last semester in my Reference class. The topic I covered in the webpage is Creative Writing, which ties into book publishing because you have to write a book before you can publish it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment